Grilled Fish Finished With Primo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
By Chef Scott Warner
Serves 2 lucky people
1. Heat the oven to 500F
2. Grill the fish quickly over high heat on both sides.
3. Put the fish in a pan with the tomato, white wine, olives, herbs, orange peel, chili flakes, sea salt, and black pepper.
4. Cook in the oven 10-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, basting occasionally.
5. Transfer the fish to a serving platter.
6. Add the Primo extra virgin olive oil to the sauce, stir, and pour the sauce over the fish.
Chef Scott Warner