Whole Wheat Fusilli with Greens
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, salt it, and cook the whole wheat fusilli according to the time indicated on the package.
2. Drain the pasta, drizzle 3 tbsp Paradiso extra virgin olive oil over it (so it won’t stick) and set aside.
3. Heat 3 tbsp Paradiso extra virgin olive oil in a large pan and sautee the garlic for a couple of minutes.
4. Discard the garlic from the pan and add the swiss chard. When the chard starts to wilt, add the spinach and the tomatoes and sautee for a few minutes.
5. Add the lemon zest, and the salt and pepper. When the greens are all wilted and the flavors have combined, remove the pan from the heat.
6. Toss in with the pasta, add the mozzarella and drizzle the remaining Paradiso extra virgin olive oil on top. Mix well and serve.